Wednesday, November 5, 2008

books I have read and liked:

back by popular demand- the jules t guide to books! as a F train commuter living in brooklyn, i tend to read a lot. by a lot i mean 2-3 books per week. here are some of my recent or not so recent faves:

Middlesex: A Novel by Jeffrey Eugenides

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

Loving Frank by Nancy Horan

The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion (read this one twice it was so good!)

DV by Diana Vreeland

Zoya by Danielle Steele (I got way into Danielle Steele books this summer)

Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali (you HAVE to read this book, it's insane.)

The grand Surprise: the Journals of Leo Lerman by Leo Lerman

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte 

Wuthering Heights (the last 2 are always worth a reread)

2 comments:

DUSKIN said...

do you really read 2-3 per week?? hat is crazy. maybe i need to set up office far from my home.

Erica Michele said...

have you read Emperor's Children by Claire Messud?
I think you might like very much.